The Transdisciplinary Network of Qualitative Researchers is an informal network of qualitative researchers and methodologists representing various fields and disciplines, which was established in 2012 and brings together over 1,000 people from all over Poland. The basic form of its activity are symposia organized periodically, including methodological workshops and conference debates. We also refer to TSBJ as a "network of scientific friends".
So far, the following editions of TSBJ have been held:
- I TSBJ - Kazimierz Dolny on the Vistula 2012 (Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin),
- II TSBJ - Lodz 2013 (University of Lodz),
- III TSBJ - Zielona Góra 2014 (University of Zielona Góra),
- IV TSBJ - Poznań 2015 (Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań),
- V TSBJ - Słupsk and Ustka 2016 (Pomeranian University in Słupsk),
- VI TSBJ - Wrocław 2017 (University of Wrocław),
- VII TSBJ - Krakow 2018 (Jagiellonian University),
- VIII TSBJ - Warsaw 2019 (Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw),
- IX TSBJ - Bialystok (online) 2021 (University of Bialystok),
- X TSBJ - Słupsk and Ustka 2023 (Pomeranian University in Słupsk).
The Permanent TSBJ Coordinating Council is co-created by:
dr hab. Marek Gorzko, prof. university (Pomeranian University in Słupsk),
dr hab. Anna Kacperczyk, prof. university (University of Lodz),
dr Marcin Kafar (University of Lodz),
prof. dr hab. Krzysztof Konecki (University of Lodz),
prof. dr hab. Dariusz Kubinowski (Pomeranian University in Słupsk).